English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an overview: an outline, a summary, a synopsis
To give you an overview, the company is bankrupt and you have been charged with fraud. That's the main idea; I'll give you the details later.
- "I will be giving a brief financial overview of what's happened over the last year at the company."
- "Operational Market Overview"
- "I will be presenting a brief overview of the quarterly growth results, as well as handing out materials giving the exact breakdown of figures."
- "Trey : She gave me a general overview, but nothing concrete."
- "Bruno : So I'm wondering if we could do a quick overview of our office."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Overview'? Share it with us!