English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a personal assistant: a person employed to help someone with their work (especially secretarial and administrative work)
- "Our HR Department has just recently issued a hiring freeze, meaning that I won't be hiring a Personal Assistant at all."
- "Personal Assistant to Mr. Delavigne"
- "You're a genius Bruno – the best Special Personal Assistant in the World!"
- "So Special K, tell me why you think you're the best woman for the job of Personal Assistant to."
- "One of my classmates made a presentation on your career for a seminar on "Personal Assistants"."
- "Brian : I was personal assistant to Bruno Delavigne, CEO of the San Francisco-based perfume company the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Gidyeon, as your personal assistant, I've decided to make a very special appointment for you."
- "Personal Assistant to Mr. Delavigne and mezzo-soprano"
- "I don't see the point in having a Personal Assistant if I can never speak to her."
- "You interviewed well, and I believe you have many of the characteristics and talents I am looking for in a new Personal Assistant."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Personal assistant'? Share it with us!