English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a personal assistant: a person employed to help someone with their work (especially secretarial and administrative work)
- "You interviewed well, and I believe you have many of the characteristics and talents I am looking for in a new Personal Assistant."
- "You're a genius Bruno – the best Special Personal Assistant in the World!"
- "Personal Assistant to Mr. Delavigne"
- "Our HR Department has just recently issued a hiring freeze, meaning that I won't be hiring a Personal Assistant at all."
- "Personal Assistant to Mr. Delavigne and mezzo-soprano"
- "Brian : I was personal assistant to Bruno Delavigne, CEO of the San Francisco-based perfume company the Delavigne Corporation."
- "I don't see the point in having a Personal Assistant if I can never speak to her."
- "Gidyeon, as your personal assistant, I've decided to make a very special appointment for you."
- "So Special K, tell me why you think you're the best woman for the job of Personal Assistant to."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Personal assistant'? Share it with us!