English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
pink: rose, a color between red and white (example: the color of pigs and tongues)
- "I will take care of everything and meet you at the airport in a pink Cadillac."
- "Although the bathroom isn't accessible from either bedroom, the apartment is painted pink, yellow and pale blue throughout."
- "Reception to follow at the Pink Pony"
- "Nana was so beautiful, she would wear these amazing pink dresses with lace and frills."
- "Please meet me at the green bench on the west side of Paradise Park on Friday, September 28th at 7:37 pm. I will be wearing a pink tuxedo with a black carnation."
- "I'd prefer the interior to be pink, yellow and pale blue, but this is not essential."
- "I love you for your pink Cadillac."
- "In the pink corner, all the way from Oxford, England, Brian "the butcher" Jones!"
- "I shall be wearing a pink carnation and carrying a copy of The Financial Times - folded."
- "The Moulin Magic is the stack of pink bottles over there."
Still having difficulties with 'Pink'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Pink'? Share it with us!