English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
plastic: a material made by polymerization (used to make bank cards, shopping bags, etc.)
plastic surgery a medical operation to make a nose smaller, repair burned skin etc.
- "A man was wearing a tutu, a leather jacket, and a plastic crown on his head!"
- "(My suggestion would be to use those plastic "ponchos" instead."
- "Each pair comes with a plastic moustache attached, too!"
- "We are looking for some durable plastic containers and jars, cases for our lipstick, and tubes for hair care products."
- "Kevin : We are looking for some durable plastic containers and jars."
- "The unholy marriage of plastic, metal and computer chips can never replace the pleasure of holding a book in one's hands."
- "Plastic cutlery."
- "I did, however, have a chance to visit several facilities in Asia which are OILS certified, most of which produce the same type of plastic containers and accessories we use."
- "Bubbles has taken the change as well as can be expected, patrolling the plastic castle within his bowl gracefully, without complaint."
- "Philip : Why doesn't Delavigne use biodegradable material for their packaging which is more eco-friendly than cardboard or plastic?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Plastic'? Share it with us!