English vocabulary and translations (See all)
plastic: a material made by polymerization (used to make bank cards, shopping bags, etc.)
plastic surgery a medical operation to make a nose smaller, repair burned skin etc.
- "(My suggestion would be to use those plastic 'ponchos' instead."
- "Philip : Why doesn't Delavigne use biodegradable material for their packaging which is more eco-friendly than cardboard or plastic?"
- "Each pair comes with a plastic moustache attached, too!"
- "Plastic cutlery."
- "Kevin : We are looking for some durable plastic containers and jars."
- "Bubbles has taken the change as well as can be expected, patrolling the plastic castle within his bowl gracefully, without complaint."
- "The unholy marriage of plastic, metal and computer chips can never replace the pleasure of holding a book in one's hands."
- "A man was wearing a tutu, a leather jacket, and a plastic crown on his head!"
- "I did, however, have a chance to visit several facilities in Asia which are OILS certified, most of which produce the same type of plastic containers and accessories we use."
- "We are looking for some durable plastic containers and jars, cases for our lipstick, and tubes for hair care products."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Plastic'? Share it with us!