English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a presentation: a speech, a display, a performance, a production, a representation
- "Subject: Presentation for lecture"
- "which is why I'd like you to give me the presentation as a rap."
- "And then I'm afraid I can't meet you for lunch because I have to learn Chinese - I'm giving a presentation to a group of Asian businessmen at 2pm.."
- "Please find attached the Powerpoint presentation for your sales lecture at San Francisco University this afternoon."
- "Kimmie : No, my presentation is on the dangers of stereotypes in the workplace."
- "Bruno insisted I have dinner with one of the Chinese business people who attended my presentation this afternoon: apparently she thought I had a 'cute accent' when I spoke Mandarin."
- "Let's turn to my sexy Powerpoint presentation!"
- "One of my classmates made a presentation on your career for a seminar on 'Personal Assistants'."
- "Hannah : Actually, Philip, Kimmie is here to give a presentation to the staff."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Presentation'? Share it with us!