Definition Press conference
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a press conference: a news conference, a meeting where journalists are present
Will you be attending the press conference? Every journalist in town is going.
- "And remember Brian, sometimes it's up to you to conclude the press conference even if there are more questions."
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for being at this press conference."
- "And what's the format of this press conference?"
- "I'd like to thank you all for attending this press conference."
- "It seems like you've really got a knack for press conferences, although you should expect some tougher questions in the future."
- "A brief Q+A session will follow the press conference."
- "Susie : I've already organized a press conference - it starts in 30 seconds."
- "Let's organize a press conference for this afternoon."
- "My name is Bruno Delavigne, and alongside me for this very special press conference is my colleague and partner, Horatio Oléré."
- "CEO Bruno Delavigne, along with Chief of Research and Development Horatio Oléré, will unveil a philanthropic initiative of great consequence, to be revealed at the time of press conference (6 PM)."
Still having difficulties with 'Press conference'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Press conference'? Share it with us!