English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a press conference: a news conference, a meeting where journalists are present
Will you be attending the press conference? Every journalist in town is going.
- "And what's the format of this press conference?"
- "A brief Q+A session will follow the press conference."
- "My name is Bruno Delavigne, and alongside me for this very special press conference is my colleague and partner, Horatio Oléré."
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for being at this press conference."
- "And remember Brian, sometimes it's up to you to conclude the press conference even if there are more questions."
- "Susie : I've already organized a press conference - it starts in 30 seconds."
- "I'd like to thank you all for attending this press conference."
- "Let's organize a press conference for this afternoon."
- "CEO Bruno Delavigne, along with Chief of Research and Development Horatio Oléré, will unveil a philanthropic initiative of great consequence, to be revealed at the time of press conference (6 PM)."
- "It seems like you've really got a knack for press conferences, although you should expect some tougher questions in the future."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Press conference'? Share it with us!