English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to print (out, off): to publish, to produce, to make physical paper copies
How many pages have you printed? Think of the trees!
- "The customer told me that she found the direct line to my office printed on the back of a shower gel: Delavigne's Eiffel Shower Gel."
- "Bob also said that even though we have some printing problems, which he anticipates will last for a while, he will be here to wish Horatio a "happy birthday", in person."
- "We all know that we shouldn't leave our computers on standby and that we shouldn't print out e-mails and documents unless absolutely necessary."
- "A printing firm has been chosen to produce the new stationery including business cards, compliment slips, letterheads, envelopes, invoices, and product labels."
- "Indeed, I actually wanted to pay you as soon as the products were delivered, but my dog ate the payment order right after I printed it out."
- "Now you must print a retraction of your horrible article, which is a real travesty."
- "Fukuyama : We will also print your name and photograph on every piece of toilet paper."
- "I can't believe it was printed."
- "It was printed on a Delavigne shower gel that I have."
- "Government researchers have taken their inspiration from the graphic images soon to be printed on cigarette packets."
Still having difficulties with 'Print'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Print'? Share it with us!