English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to print (out, off): to publish, to produce, to make physical paper copies
How many pages have you printed? Think of the trees!
- "Indeed, I actually wanted to pay you as soon as the products were delivered, but my dog ate the payment order right after I printed it out."
- "We all know that we shouldn't leave our computers on standby and that we shouldn't print out e-mails and documents unless absolutely necessary."
- "Government researchers have taken their inspiration from the graphic images soon to be printed on cigarette packets."
- "Bob also said that even though we have some printing problems, which he anticipates will last for a while, he will be here to wish Horatio a "happy birthday", in person."
- "I can't believe it was printed."
- "Now you must print a retraction of your horrible article, which is a real travesty."
- "It was printed on a Delavigne shower gel that I have."
- "Fukuyama : We will also print your name and photograph on every piece of toilet paper."
- "The customer told me that she found the direct line to my office printed on the back of a shower gel: Delavigne's Eiffel Shower Gel."
- "A printing firm has been chosen to produce the new stationery including business cards, compliment slips, letterheads, envelopes, invoices, and product labels."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Print'? Share it with us!