English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a proposition: a proposal, a suggestion, an idea
UK: Rachel's proposition was interesting but a little risky.
US: She propositioned me too, but I didn't like her business plan.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "My name is Bruno Delavigne, and I have a proposition for you."
- "Actually I have a business proposition for you."
- "We've been in contact, and she says His Majesty has an interesting proposition for Delavigne."
- "Subject: RE: RE: A serious business proposition"
- "I propose a proposition, ok?"
- "But I do have a serious proposition for you."
- "Subject: A serious business proposition"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Proposition'? Share it with us!