English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Public Relations (PR): the practice of encouraging the public to see a product or person positively
a public relations officer (PRO) somebody responsible for the public relations of a company
- "As Delavigne's PR representative, I will attend, as will Horatio Oléré, the perfume's creator."
- "Head of Marketing and PR"
- "She handles all of our public relations and advertising."
- "At 10.30, there's a PR meeting to discuss media strategy."
- "However, due to some good PR work."
- "Incorporating nap time for the staff might even provide a nice PR angle for all those journalists looking for stories about "hip" and "caring" corporations."
- "Bruno : Hello Gymglish users, and welcome to "Blissful Business", your chance to get a glimpse of how Susan Bliss, Director of Marketing and Public Relations at the Delavigne Corporation, does business."
- "Director of Public Relations"
- "With over 3 months' experience in PR and damage control, Slick Brand Solution's long track record in the industry speaks for itself!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Public relations'? Share it with us!