English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Public Relations (PR): the practice of encouraging the public to see a product or person positively
a public relations officer (PRO) somebody responsible for the public relations of a company
- "Head of Marketing and PR"
- "Incorporating nap time for the staff might even provide a nice PR angle for all those journalists looking for stories about "hip" and "caring" corporations."
- "Bruno : Hello Gymglish users, and welcome to "Blissful Business", your chance to get a glimpse of how Susan Bliss, Director of Marketing and Public Relations at the Delavigne Corporation, does business."
- "However, due to some good PR work."
- "As Delavigne's PR representative, I will attend, as will Horatio Oléré, the perfume's creator."
- "At 10.30, there's a PR meeting to discuss media strategy."
- "With over 3 months' experience in PR and damage control, Slick Brand Solution's long track record in the industry speaks for itself!"
- "She handles all of our public relations and advertising."
- "Director of Public Relations"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Public relations'? Share it with us!