English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a ranch: a large farm, usually in the USA
- "ranch! Mr. Warbuckle, thank you so much for having us!"
- "I tried calling earlier, but your secretary informed me that you were dynamite fishing at the lake on your ranch."
- "Since you're always hosting me in your fancy San Francisco offices, I think it's my turn to return the favor, so I'd like to extend a formal invitation to my new ranch in Crawford, Texas."
- "Subject: My new ranch"
- "Hannah : Well I've heard there are special "event organizers" that plan theme events in interesting locations, say for example a "Wild West" party on a ranch where everyone gets dressed up as cowboys."
- "Harold, this place is more of a palace than a ranch."
- "Subject: RE: My new ranch"
- "I've had Polly book me a ticket, and I'll arrange my own transportation to your ranch."
- "I'm sitting in Mr. Warbuckle's golf cart, while he drives me around the ranch."
- "Bruno : Okay Harold, according to this bank statement your payments on this ranch alone are costing you over 50,000 dollars per month."
Still having difficulties with 'Ranch'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Ranch'? Share it with us!