English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a ranch: a large farm, usually in the USA
- "I tried calling earlier, but your secretary informed me that you were dynamite fishing at the lake on your ranch."
- "I'm sitting in Mr. Warbuckle's golf cart, while he drives me around the ranch."
- "ranch! Mr. Warbuckle, thank you so much for having us!"
- "Subject: RE: My new ranch"
- "Since you're always hosting me in your fancy San Francisco offices, I think it's my turn to return the favor, so I'd like to extend a formal invitation to my new ranch in Crawford, Texas."
- "Subject: My new ranch"
- "Hannah : Well I've heard there are special "event organizers" that plan theme events in interesting locations, say for example a "Wild West" party on a ranch where everyone gets dressed up as cowboys."
- "Harold, this place is more of a palace than a ranch."
- "Bruno : Okay Harold, according to this bank statement your payments on this ranch alone are costing you over 50,000 dollars per month."
- "I've had Polly book me a ticket, and I'll arrange my own transportation to your ranch."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Ranch'? Share it with us!