English vocabulary and translations (See all)
really: honestly, truly, in fact, actually; very much, a lot
-I'm the Czar of Kalackistan. -Really? Is that true?
UK: I really am the Queen of Sheba.
US: I don't really believe you.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Edward :The FBI? Really?"
- "Oh man, this is really livin'."
- "I think you are really fit."
- "I really hope that this is Xiao Xiao, the woman interested in buying my masterpiece, 'Multiplicity'."
- "But is this man really who he claims to be?"
- "Sure, she was popular, had nice skin, and a pony named Penelope, but really, was she happy?"
- "What's really troubling you, friend?"
- "It's too bad really, I was looking forward to seeing you in one of those cute orange jumpsuits."
- "You will make someone really happy someday."
- "Don't be shy, really get your nose right in there."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Really'? Share it with us!