English vocabulary and translations (See all)
really: honestly, truly, in fact, actually; very much, a lot
-I'm the Czar of Kalackistan. -Really? Is that true?
UK: I really am the Queen of Sheba.
US: I don't really believe you.
- "Edward :The FBI? Really?"
- "What I really needed was to spend a bit of time with my best mates Samantha and Jenny, who I've known for ages."
- "Don't be shy, really get your nose right in there."
- "I think you are really fit."
- "What's really troubling you, friend?"
- "Icarus : Yes, you really rocked the house, Mr. Lucky."
- "It's really cold here!"
- "I really hope that this is Xiao Xiao, the woman interested in buying my masterpiece, "Multiplicity"."
- "You will make someone really happy someday."
- "Oh man, this is really livin'."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Really'? Share it with us!