English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
really: honestly, truly, in fact, actually; very much, a lot
-I'm the Czar of Kalackistan. -Really? Is that true?
UK: I really am the Queen of Sheba.
US: I don't really believe you.
- "Don't be shy, really get your nose right in there."
- "I think you are really fit."
- "What I really needed was to spend a bit of time with my best mates Samantha and Jenny, who I've known for ages."
- "Edward :The FBI? Really?"
- "Icarus : Yes, you really rocked the house, Mr. Lucky."
- "Oh man, this is really livin'."
- "It's really cold here!"
- "You will make someone really happy someday."
- "And that's when things got really interesting."
- "Well I think the goal was to express the problem in matrix form, so we're really maximizing C to the power of T times X, which is subject to AX smaller than or equal to B, with X being greater than or equal to zero."
Still having difficulties with 'Really'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Really'? Share it with us!