English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a representative: a delegate, an agent, a spokesperson
I need a representative to take my place at the general meeting. I cannot go because I have a game of golf planned.
The representative of the United Nations has arrived.
- "You will automatically be transferred to one of our sales representatives."
- "As your new Odorama Account Representative, my paramount concern is how both the Delavigne Corporation and I can better serve Odorama."
- "Customer assistance representative"
- "I'm the representative of the 252 small shareholders of this company."
- "Training of Customer Service representatives"
- "Kalvin Krime representative : Hello Madam!"
- "As Delavigne's PR representative, I will attend, as will Horatio Oléré, the perfume's creator."
- "You will be in charge of a team of 4 hotline technicians and 2 sales support representatives."
- "PLEASE HOLD FOR ONE OF OUR HUMAN REPRESENTATIVES."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Representative'? Share it with us!