English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a rhubarb: a plant which has long sour-tasting red and green stems
Rhubarb is often cooked and eaten as a dessert in pies and crumbles.
- "This is Brent Vanderplop with a special Hollywood edition of Radio Rhubarb!"
- "Brent : Good morning everyone and welcome to Radio Rhubarb."
- "Announcer : Radio Rhubarb!"
- "Brent : Good morning everyone, and welcome to Radio Rhubarb."
- "Greg : Hello, it's 3.30am New Zealand time and you're listening to Radio Rhubarb After Dark, live from Wellington."
- "Jingle : Radio Rhubarb!"
- "Jonas, thanks for your participation, we'll see you next time on Radio Rhubarb!"
- "Greg : Good evening, late-night listeners, and welcome to Radio Rhubarb After Dark."
- "Brent : Jonas, are you ready for the Radio Rhubarb Geography quiz?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Rhubarb'? Share it with us!