English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a spreadsheet: a computer program with rows and columns (usually used for finances), like "Microsoft Excel"
UK: A spreadsheet is a computer program used to organize data.
US: I use a spreadsheet to keep a record of our sales figures.
- "I'm sure I would help create a convivial working atmosphere at Delavigne and you would soon fall in love with my spreadsheets, which are actually quite serious."
- "I have triple checked my spreadsheets and all the numbers seem to add up."
- "I'll crunch you like numbers on a spreadsheet!"
- "I have to get these figures from our California retail stores into this spreadsheet, out of that printer, and then onto Philip's desk in the next six minutes, and you are really stressing me out!"
- "Attached to this e-mail you will find a spreadsheet listing the size of the biggest e-mail accounts in the company."
- "I've attached a spreadsheet that will help me select the best day for the picnic."
- "He was showing her how to use spreadsheets."
- "Icarus : Yes, I just got in this morning and I tried to open one of my favorite spreadsheets, when I noticed it was missing!"
- "You e-mailed me Bruno's expenses for this month, but I think you forgot to include the spreadsheet."
- "Designed Exsmell spreadsheets to keep track of my personal fortune."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Spreadsheet'? Share it with us!