Definition Star wars
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(Have you seen) Star Wars?: (Have you seen) the famous series of sci-fi films made by George Lucas?
Star Wars is a film by George Lucas.
- "Nerdy guy : So, it says in your announcement that you're a fan of Star Wars, is that correct?"
- "Nerdy guy : Yes, Edward Moon, I noticed that you like Star Wars, this is good."
- "You failed my Star Wars quiz."
- "Brent : Don't forget Star Wars, Moira: 1977."
- "I'm not interested in party central, but I enjoy socializing with roommates, as well as chilling out on the sofa watching Star Wars over and over again."
- "Would you like to come over and discuss each episode of Star Wars in great detail?"
Still having difficulties with 'Star wars'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Star wars'? Share it with us!