Definition Star wars
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(Have you seen) Star Wars?: (Have you seen) the famous series of sci-fi films made by George Lucas?
Star Wars is a film by George Lucas.
- "Brent : Don't forget Star Wars, Moira: 1977."
- "You failed my Star Wars quiz."
- "Nerdy guy : Yes, Edward Moon, I noticed that you like Star Wars, this is good."
- "Nerdy guy : So, it says in your announcement that you're a fan of Star Wars, is that correct?"
- "I'm not interested in party central, but I enjoy socializing with roommates, as well as chilling out on the sofa watching Star Wars over and over again."
- "Would you like to come over and discuss each episode of Star Wars in great detail?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Star wars'? Share it with us!