English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a swimsuit, bathing suit: a tight fitting item of clothing worn for swimming
We're going to the river tomorrow so don't forget your swimsuit if you want to swim.
UK: Don't forget to bring your swimsuit. There's a pool at the house.
US: The new swimsuit collection is great. Ok.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "underwear swimsuits or food which has already been bitten."
- "I have a swimsuit competition to judge this afternoon, I really should get going."
- "I'll bring my swimsuit though!"
- "Before we get started, I'd like to remind you that tomorrow's activities include camel boxing, camel racing, and of course the camel swimsuit competition!"
- "This weekend promises to be an interesting one, so bring a positive attitude and a bathing suit."
- "If you're in Hawaii, it's time to put on your swimsuits and head to the beach, because this weekend we'll have highs in the mid 80's with no clouds in sight."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Swimsuit'? Share it with us!