English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a swimsuit, bathing suit: a tight fitting item of clothing worn for swimming
We're going to the river tomorrow so don't forget your swimsuit if you want to swim.
UK: Don't forget to bring your swimsuit. There's a pool at the house.
US: The new swimsuit collection is great. Ok.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I have a swimsuit competition to judge this afternoon, I really should get going."
- "underwear swimsuits or food which has already been bitten."
- "If you're in Hawaii, it's time to put on your swimsuits and head to the beach, because this weekend we'll have highs in the mid 80's with no clouds in sight."
- "I'll bring my swimsuit though!"
- "Before we get started, I'd like to remind you that tomorrow's activities include camel boxing, camel racing, and of course the camel swimsuit competition!"
- "This weekend promises to be an interesting one, so bring a positive attitude and a bathing suit."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Swimsuit'? Share it with us!