English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to solve: to answer, to find a solution to, to explain, to resolve
He solved the crime before the police solved it!
Icarus can solve any mathematical equation: his brain is very mathematical.
- "If there was a problem, yo, I'll solve it."
- "Icarus : Welcome to the 'super duper mystery solving laboratory', everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "It's got nothing to do with firearms. Troubleshooting is like problem solving."
- "We've got to solve this mystery before it's too late!"
- "Will never solve my bad hair day."
- "I solve problems."
- "Would you help us solve the case?"
- "To the 'super duper mystery solving laboratory'!"
- "Act to solve all complaints and problems to the customer's satisfaction."
- "Crisis solved!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'To solve'? Share it with us!