Definition To solve
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to solve: to answer, to find a solution to, to explain, to resolve
He solved the crime before the police solved it!
Icarus can solve any mathematical equation: his brain is very mathematical.
- "Icarus : Welcome to the "super duper mystery solving laboratory", everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "I solve problems."
- "Act to solve all complaints and problems to the customer's satisfaction."
- "We've got to solve this mystery before it's too late!"
- "Mr. Cheeter, why don't you come up to the board and show us how you think this problem should be solved?"
- "Would you help us solve the case?"
- "If there was a problem, yo, I'll solve it."
- "Was anybody able to solve yesterday's homework problem?"
- "Will never solve my bad hair day."
- "To the "super duper mystery solving laboratory"!"
Still having difficulties with 'To solve'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'To solve'? Share it with us!