English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
tomorrow: the day after today, the next 24-hour period
See you tomorrow. Today is Saturday so I'll see you on Sunday.
Tomorrow is another day. Tomorrow could be different; a new day begins tomorrow.
- "This here is going to be your crew for the thing we're gonna do tomorrow."
- "Then tomorrow we look for Bruno and Susie."
- "Well, we will look for Bruno and Susie tomorrow, but we have nothing to do tonight."
- "Can we talk tomorrow?"
- "Meet me tomorrow at the secret location I posted on Facebook."
- "I'd like to schedule our first meeting for tomorrow morning, first thing."
- "He's expecting you at his home studio in Sausalito tomorrow at 3PM."
- "I just called to say that I had a great time and you should call me tomorrow or in two days."
- "I'll be ready for tomorrow!"
- "In any case, I've booked you a ticket to Alaska for tomorrow."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tomorrow'? Share it with us!