English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the tongue: the organ inside the mouth, used for tasting, licking, and speaking
to stick out your tongue to put your tongue outside your mouth
- "I see you share a common tongue."
- "Jean : Please Edward, just eat this cow's tongue."
- "José : We got chicken, carne asada, steak, shredded beef, queso, Mexican sausage, beef tongue, vegetarian, or vegan."
- "Like a raspberry, in your tongue."
- "A rare Siberian tiger named "Shoshana" escaped from her pen at the San Francisco zoo yesterday night and attacked a crowd of seven teenagers who had been insulting her, seriously injuring all seven of them. An eighth person, a six year old boy named Timothy Aldridge, was licked by the tiger, and later said the tiger's tongue felt "like sandpaper" and that her breath smelled like "muffins"."
Still having difficulties with 'Tongue'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tongue'? Share it with us!