English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the tongue: the organ inside the mouth, used for tasting, licking, and speaking
to stick out your tongue to put your tongue outside your mouth
- "Jean : Please Edward, just eat this cow's tongue."
- "I see you share a common tongue."
- "Like a raspberry, in your tongue."
- "José : We got chicken, carne asada, steak, shredded beef, queso, Mexican sausage, beef tongue, vegetarian, or vegan."
- "A rare Siberian tiger named 'Shoshana' escaped from her pen at the San Francisco zoo yesterday night and attacked a crowd of seven teenagers who had been insulting her, seriously injuring all seven of them. An eighth person, a six year old boy named Timothy Aldridge, was licked by the tiger, and later said the tiger's tongue felt 'like sandpaper' and that her breath smelled like 'muffins'."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tongue'? Share it with us!