English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the tongue: the organ inside the mouth, used for tasting, licking, and speaking
to stick out your tongue to put your tongue outside your mouth
- "A rare Siberian tiger named "Shoshana" escaped from her pen at the San Francisco zoo yesterday night and attacked a crowd of seven teenagers who had been insulting her, seriously injuring all seven of them. An eighth person, a six year old boy named Timothy Aldridge, was licked by the tiger, and later said the tiger's tongue felt "like sandpaper" and that her breath smelled like "muffins"."
- "José : We got chicken, carne asada, steak, shredded beef, queso, Mexican sausage, beef tongue, vegetarian, or vegan."
- "I see you share a common tongue."
- "Jean : Please Edward, just eat this cow's tongue."
- "Like a raspberry, in your tongue."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tongue'? Share it with us!