Try one's best
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to try, do one's best: to make a big effort, to attempt with all one's energy
I can only try my best. I can't guarantee that I'll succeed, but I'll try!
- "I'll do my best."
- "We have done our best to reduce the size of our own e-mail accounts by deleting e-mails older than 90 days, as well as e-mails with large attachments."
- "Jean : I have been trying my best!"
- "We want them to believe that you truly regret missing their call, and that you will do your best to call them back as soon as you are able."
- "I have a bit of a cold, but I will do my best."
- "I will do my best to get laid."
- "Jean : Okay, I'll try my best to help you."
- "We've done our best to incorporate new green ideas, but I fear we're only scratching the surface of what could be done."
- "Edward : Well, I'll do my best."
- "I'm going to do my best to convince him to become the exclusive carrier of Delavigne's new boxed set."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Try one's best'? Share it with us!