Try one's best
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to try, do one's best: to make a big effort, to attempt with all one's energy
I can only try my best. I can't guarantee that I'll succeed, but I'll try!
- "Edward : Well, I'll do my best."
- "I will do my best to get laid."
- "I'm going to do my best to convince him to become the exclusive carrier of Delavigne's new boxed set."
- "We want them to believe that you truly regret missing their call, and that you will do your best to call them back as soon as you are able."
- "We've done our best to incorporate new green ideas, but I fear we're only scratching the surface of what could be done."
- "We have done our best to reduce the size of our own e-mail accounts by deleting e-mails older than 90 days, as well as e-mails with large attachments."
- "I'll do my best."
- "Jean : Okay, I'll try my best to help you."
- "Jean : I have been trying my best!"
- "I have a bit of a cold, but I will do my best."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Try one's best'? Share it with us!