English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a vehicle: a form of transport with wheels and an engine (for example, car, truck, bus etc.)
- "Total insured vehicles"
- "No one was harmed in the incident, though one 94-year-old man broke his hip dancing the samba around the burning vehicle."
- "Premium per vehicle"
- "Covers damages to your vehicles in incidents other than auto accidents."
- "Delavigne Corp's fleet of vehicles now have full insurance coverage."
- "I wanted to get some more information about our vehicle insurance policy."
- "When you finish your message with a polite "Tanks", I want nothing more than to take you in my arms and explain to you that a "tank" is in fact a machine of war, a heavily armored combat vehicle armed with a cannon!"
- "All 25 vehicles within the Delavigne Corp fleet have been insured with the following kinds of coverage"
- "Signage will be replaced on Delavigne company vehicles and buildings."
- "Covers damages to your vehicle resulting from a collision with another car."
Still having difficulties with 'Vehicle'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Vehicle'? Share it with us!