Whenever one wants
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
whenever (you want): at any time, any moment (you want), it doesn't matter when
Come over to my house whenever you want. I'm at home all day so it doesn't matter what time you come.
- "I'm glad that you're a doctor and make a good living, and that I can get free x-rays whenever I want."
- "I also want to be sure that it is available whenever I need it."
- "I'm here whenever you need me, any time Wednesday nights from 8 until 10:00 pm."
- "Whenever you talk to me, you're polite and courteous."
- "So, uh, please call me back whenever you get the chance and we'll set up a meeting."
- "Everyone should be able to express their ideas freely, whenever they want, without being censored or ridiculed."
- "Yes sure, whenever you want."
- "Whenever a delicate question is asked, or one which you can't or don't want to answer, feel free to tactfully decline a response."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Whenever one wants'? Share it with us!