Definition Whenever one wants
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
whenever (you want): at any time, any moment (you want), it doesn't matter when
Come over to my house whenever you want. I'm at home all day so it doesn't matter what time you come.
- "Whenever a delicate question is asked, or one which you can't or don't want to answer, feel free to tactfully decline a response."
- "I'm here whenever you need me, any time Wednesday nights from 8 until 10:00 pm."
- "I'm glad that you're a doctor and make a good living, and that I can get free x-rays whenever I want."
- "Whenever you talk to me, you're polite and courteous."
- "Everyone should be able to express their ideas freely, whenever they want, without being censored or ridiculed."
- "I also want to be sure that it is available whenever I need it."
- "So, uh, please call me back whenever you get the chance and we'll set up a meeting."
- "Yes sure, whenever you want."
Still having difficulties with 'Whenever one wants'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Whenever one wants'? Share it with us!