Definition Whenever one wants
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
whenever (you want): at any time, any moment (you want), it doesn't matter when
Come over to my house whenever you want. I'm at home all day so it doesn't matter what time you come.
- "Whenever a delicate question is asked, or one which you can't or don't want to answer, feel free to tactfully decline a response."
- "I also want to be sure that it is available whenever I need it."
- "I'm glad that you're a doctor and make a good living, and that I can get free x-rays whenever I want."
- "Yes sure, whenever you want."
- "I'm here whenever you need me, any time Wednesday nights from 8 until 10:00 pm."
- "Whenever you talk to me, you're polite and courteous."
- "So, uh, please call me back whenever you get the chance and we'll set up a meeting."
- "Everyone should be able to express their ideas freely, whenever they want, without being censored or ridiculed."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Whenever one wants'? Share it with us!