English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(I am) willing (to take that risk): (I am) prepared, happy, ready (to take that risk)
I am willing to stay late, if that's what it takes to finish this project.
- "Cheryl : But we would be willing to purchase five hundred thousand units up front, with more to follow."
- "Are we willing, to accept the terms and conditions of our arrangement?"
- "Always be willing to do a little bit extra."
- "America has always been generous to our immigrants, if they're willing to work hard, they can be part of our great nation."
- "Michelangelo was a genius who was always willing to challenge his genius with difficult new projects."
- "Bruno : Listen, Brian, I'm sorry but we both agreed, if I let you become president of Europe AND keep your job at Delavigne, you would need to be willing to make some sacrifices."
- "Horatio : Let me be clear: I am definitely willing to part with Miracle Juices."
- "Xiao Xiao : Ok, there's no need to beat around my bush*: we want your painting and we're willing to pay for it."
- "As for your sexist comments, I am willing to consider them as jokes made in poor taste in the heat of the moment."
- "Bruno : I'm sorry, Mrs. Yang, but Miracle Juices has been a dream of ours for nearly 2 months now, and I'm not willing to part with it so soon."
Still having difficulties with 'Willing'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Willing'? Share it with us!