English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(I am) willing (to take that risk): (I am) prepared, happy, ready (to take that risk)
I am willing to stay late, if that's what it takes to finish this project.
- "Cheryl : But we would be willing to purchase five hundred thousand units up front, with more to follow."
- "America has always been generous to our immigrants, if they're willing to work hard, they can be part of our great nation."
- "Always be willing to do a little bit extra."
- "Are we willing, to accept the terms and conditions of our arrangement?"
- "Horatio : Let me be clear: I am definitely willing to part with Miracle Juices."
- "Xiao Xiao : Ok, there's no need to beat around my bush*: we want your painting and we're willing to pay for it."
- "Michelangelo was a genius who was always willing to challenge his genius with difficult new projects."
- "Bruno : I'm sorry, Mrs. Yang, but Miracle Juices has been a dream of ours for nearly 2 months now, and I'm not willing to part with it so soon."
- "As for your sexist comments, I am willing to consider them as jokes made in poor taste in the heat of the moment."
- "Bruno : Listen, Brian, I'm sorry but we both agreed, if I let you become president of Europe AND keep your job at Delavigne, you would need to be willing to make some sacrifices."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Willing'? Share it with us!