English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the winter: the season between autumn and spring, the coldest part of the year (December, January and February in the northern hemisphere)
In Paris it only snows in winter.
- "My name's Rachel and I'm calling from Winter Wonderland Travel."
- "Icarus : Well, I wanted to get a pair of gloves for my mother, her hands get very cold during the winter season."
- "The following winter, Bruno suffered a terrible accident which changed his life forever."
- "Brent : Moira, I have just the thing for your winter blues."
- "The last time I saw you was at the San Francisco Fragrance Expo last winter!"
- "In winter I put socks in the windows to keep warm."
- "Wendy : Hello, Winter Wonderland Travel customer support, Wendy speaking."
- "Average winter temperature in Finland?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Winter'? Share it with us!