English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the winter: the season between autumn and spring, the coldest part of the year (December, January and February in the northern hemisphere)
In Paris it only snows in winter.
- "Average winter temperature in Finland?"
- "My name's Rachel and I'm calling from Winter Wonderland Travel."
- "Wendy : Hello, Winter Wonderland Travel customer support, Wendy speaking."
- "Icarus : Well, I wanted to get a pair of gloves for my mother, her hands get very cold during the winter season."
- "The following winter, Bruno suffered a terrible accident which changed his life forever."
- "In winter I put socks in the windows to keep warm."
- "The last time I saw you was at the San Francisco Fragrance Expo last winter!"
- "To: Winter Wonderland Travel Customer Support"
Still having difficulties with 'Winter'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Winter'? Share it with us!