Anticipate meaning in English
Learn how to use Anticipate correctly with Gymglish.
Test and improve your English. Start your free trial today.
More than 7 million users
- "Miss Bümbüm will receive a percentage of the sales of the products she endorses, which we anticipate will be quite significant."
- "Anticipate and accommodate our customers' needs."
- "Bob also said that even though we have some printing problems, which he anticipates will last for a while, he will be here to wish Horatio a "happy birthday", in person."
- "UNANTICIPATED INPUT."
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "We'll have to strike earlier than anticipated."
Still unsure of the best way to use 'Anticipate'? Improve your English thanks to our online English lessons. We offer a free test as well as a free level assessment!
What our users say:
Test your English with Gymglish today and get a free level assessment
Absolutely free - no strings attached.