Border meaning in English
Learn how to use Border correctly with Gymglish.
Test and improve your English. Start your free trial today.
More than 7 million users
- "Susie : Well, the main point here is that European borders are expanding at a rapid rate and everyone wants to benefit from the economic security that the EU provides."
- "If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name."
- "Marshall was doing his daily sweep of Amarillo's natural wildlife preserve, which borders Warbuckle's ranch on three sides."
- "Delavigne is widening its Global Relocation Program, "Delavigne Without Borders"!"
- "Warbuckle's Department Stores will donate a sum of 1 million dollars annually to charitable causes promoting democracy, free trade and open borders in Europe."
Still unsure of the best way to use 'Border'? Improve your English thanks to our online English lessons. We offer a free test as well as a free level assessment!
What our users say:
Test your English with Gymglish today and get a free level assessment
Absolutely free - no strings attached.