Equipment meaning in English
Learn how to use Equipment correctly with Gymglish.
Test and improve your English. Start your free trial today.
More than 7 million users
- "Cleaning equipment and gas masks are available in my office."
- "Our factory manager in Paris has been bugging me for some new health and safety equipment."
- "Edward : But like all good equipment, you must keep them clean"
- "I'll need to check that your equipment and utensils are clean and well-maintained."
- "Please buy the equipment requested by the factory manager ASAP."
- "Do you have the equipment necessary to produce these bottles en masse?"
- "The dolphin has been equipped with sophisticated recording equipment as well as a waterproof microphone."
- "Our place is equipped with a washer/dryer, cable, and internet."
- "My assistant has set me up with a video conferencing system. If you've got the right equipment on your end, we should be able to go ahead with the meeting as planned."
Still unsure of the best way to use 'Equipment'? Improve your English thanks to our online English lessons. We offer a free test as well as a free level assessment!
What our users say:
Test your English with Gymglish today and get a free level assessment
Absolutely free - no strings attached.