Exclusive contract meaning in English
Learn how to use Exclusive contract correctly with Gymglish.
Test and improve your English. Start your free trial today.
More than 7 million users
- "The book will be privately published and given to 500 of our most exclusive clients to reward them for their loyalty (and hopefully make us look pretty cool)."
- "The point is that I have big plans for this company - we are going to make an exclusive line of perfumes for babies, and naturally the first step is baby testing."
- "Today we've been granted the exclusive opportunity to discover the many secrets of his magnificent, splendiferous, fantabulous, audacious, enormous ranch!"
- "Tomorrow: An exclusive Crawl Street Journal podcast inside the new gallery!"
- "As a special treat, we have an exclusive perfume range which is only available in this store."
- "EXCLUSIVE: Leaked transcript of Miracle Juice negotiations emerge online"
- "Brent Vanderplop : Welcome back everyone to Radio Rhubarb's exclusive round-the-clock coverage of the Bruno Delavigne disappearance over the Pacific Ocean."
- "(NASDAQ: IFC) and privately-owned American juice boutique Miracle Juices enter their 85th straight hour, the Peking Duck has obtained an exclusive transcript of a portion of the bargaining sessions."
- "Caroline : I've done some research on Delavigne, and I'm fully aware of your current online presence, it's very exclusive."
- "But of course, if you don't think you're up to the challenge of selling this exclusive product, then..."
Still unsure of the best way to use 'Exclusive contract'? Improve your English thanks to our online English lessons. We offer a free test as well as a free level assessment!
What our users say:
Test your English with Gymglish today and get a free level assessment
Absolutely free - no strings attached.