File meaning in English
Learn how to use File correctly with Gymglish.
Test and improve your English. Start your free trial today.
More than 7 million users
- "This was highlighted yesterday when she provided the wrong file for an important sales talk PERIOD."
- "We will keep your CV on file and contact you if any positions become available."
- "I need you to file an emergency 567b... return to Earth, effective immediately."
- "It's almost April, which means it's time to file our income taxes."
- "According to my research, the Perfume Hut has recently filed for Chapter XI bankruptcy, which comes as no surprise to me."
- "I need you to file an emergency 567b... return to earth, effective immediately."
Still unsure of the best way to use 'File'? Improve your English thanks to our online English lessons. We offer a free test as well as a free level assessment!
What our users say:
Test your English with Gymglish today and get a free level assessment
Absolutely free - no strings attached.