Introductory meaning in English
Learn how to use Introductory correctly with Gymglish.
Test and improve your English. Start your free trial today.
More than 7 million users
- "The "Interpreting Mindmelt" manual can be purchased at the introductory price of only $599.99 including delivery."
- "Introductory Statement from CEO Bruno Delavigne"
- "This introductory guide is intended to summarize our most popular savings accounts, so that you can choose the account that is right for you."
- "As you haven't banked with us before, let me give you this introductory guide."
- "Captain Donny Dare : You must be here for your introductory training session."
- "To start earning your wings, we offer a two-hour introductory training session with Captain Donny Dare which includes an hour of theory and cookies, then a one-hour flight in a small, easy-to-fly sport plane."
Still unsure of the best way to use 'Introductory'? Improve your English thanks to our online English lessons. We offer a free test as well as a free level assessment!
What our users say:
Test your English with Gymglish today and get a free level assessment
Absolutely free - no strings attached.