a master's degree: a postgraduate university diploma, after a bachelor's degree noun
an M.A. (Master of Arts): a postgraduate university course in history, languages, etc. noun
an M.S. (US), an M.Sc. (UK) (Master of Science): a postgraduate university course in science etc. noun
  • "I believe you use the initials "M.S." here in the US."
  • "Susie : It's a Master of Science."
  • "I have an undergraduate degree in social psychology, as well as a master's degree in Communications."
  • "Apparently you have an "M.Sc." in Strategic Marketing."

Still unsure of the best way to use 'Master's degree'? Improve your English thanks to our online English lessons. We offer a free test as well as a free level assessment!

What our users say:



I enjoy doing my online English lessons. Only ten minutes daily are enough...Thank you!



I love your innovative method which allows me to learn a new language and have fun at the same time!



Your method is unique! Your courses have helped me to progress and gain confidence during my travels.



Gymglish has allowed me to improve my English. A daily routine I wouldn't miss for anything in the world!

More testimonials.

Test your English with Gymglish today and get a free level assessment

Absolutely free - no strings attached.