More and more meaning in English
Learn how to use More and more correctly with Gymglish.
Test and improve your English. Start your free trial today.
More than 7 million users
- "Shopkeeper : Well we mostly supply to government organizations, although more and more leading corporations are purchasing these days."
- "The catch is that as more and more people use the internet, more and more pages are loaded, searches are made, and videos are watched, and so more and more servers are needed to power all this web activity."
- "Britons buy slice of American pie: UK citizens investing more and more in the American housing market"
- "More and more women are attending the matches, and this can only be a good thing!"
- "Your market share has increased and more and more people are buying your perfumes."
- "Online record shops are more and more numerous, and auction websites that sell second-hand vinyl records are booming."
- "Ursula : Listen, consumers are becoming more and more interested in green issues, and companies will do much better economically if they listen to their customers and show that they care about the future of the planet!"
Still unsure of the best way to use 'More and more'? Improve your English thanks to our online English lessons. We offer a free test as well as a free level assessment!
What our users say:
Test your English with Gymglish today and get a free level assessment
Absolutely free - no strings attached.