Definition According to
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
according to (Bruno): based on what (Bruno) says, believes, tells me
According to Philip, 9 out of 10 women would do anything for diamonds.
According to the latest press release, Delavigne will be coming out with a new perfume next month.
- "But, according to the survey, Wayne thinks that wearing TigerLily makes him look tough."
- "According to him, Moulin Magic is the most combustible liquid he has ever used."
- "Icarus : According to my calculations, Bruno Delavigne and Susan Bliss are located in."
- "Bruno : Okay Harold, according to this bank statement your payments on this ranch alone are costing you over 50,000 dollars per month."
- "According to my records, you bought 30,000 units last quarter."
- "Zhi Zhi Wang died of "natural causes" (according to the police report) in 1992, without appointing a successor to the Wang fortune."
- "According to scientists, the aviation industry is responsible for around 3.5% of man-made climate change."
- "Kevin : They're planned at irregular intervals according to demand."
- "According to one recent study, foot traffic at retail stores fell 19% between January and August."
- "According to clause 517b, paragraph 3, bullet point C of our staff contracts, all new employees of the Delavigne Corporation must undergo a physical examination within the first 6 months of their employment."
Still having difficulties with 'According to'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'According to'? Share it with us!