English vocabulary and translations (See all)
alcohol: drinks such as wine, beer, whisky, vodka, etc.
- "Bad: High alcohol content"
- "Drug pusher and consumer of alcohol and perfumes"
- "It smells the same but it doesn't contain any alcohol – it's 100% nonflammable!"
- "I cannot eat even a banana or walnut, you know I, I drink the milk because alcohol makes me sleepy."
- "At our spacious and tranquil retreat, you will find a solution for all your earthly problems. Whether you have a serious alcohol or drug addiction, a troubled marriage, or are just severely disappointed in your gay children, we have a program for you!"
- "Serving alcohol to minors is illegal."
- "You reek of alcohol, cigarettes and what I can only assume to be monkey sperm."
- "As you can see, the company has provided the requisite amount of alcohol and sustenance for you to quote unquote 'enjoy yourselves', and yet it still seems that you are not 100% thrilled with the festivities!"
- "Gourmet fine dining (microwaved) and free alcohol in First Class."
- "In exchange for lots of money and alcohol."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Alcohol'? Share it with us!