English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
alcohol: drinks such as wine, beer, whisky, vodka, etc.
- "Drug pusher and consumer of alcohol and perfumes"
- "You reek of alcohol, cigarettes and what I can only assume to be monkey sperm."
- "As you can see, the company has provided the requisite amount of alcohol and sustenance for you to quote unquote "enjoy yourselves", and yet it still seems that you are not 100% thrilled with the festivities!"
- "At our spacious and tranquil retreat, you will find a solution for all your earthly problems. Whether you have a serious alcohol or drug addiction, a troubled marriage, or are just severely disappointed in your gay children, we have a program for you!"
- "Bad: High alcohol content"
- "In exchange for lots of money and alcohol."
- "Serving alcohol to minors is illegal."
- "I cannot eat even a banana or walnut, you know I, I drink the milk because alcohol makes me sleepy."
- "It smells the same but it doesn't contain any alcohol – it's 100% nonflammable!"
- "Horatio : Yes it could be the alcohol, or the big cut in your head."
Still having difficulties with 'Alcohol'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Alcohol'? Share it with us!