English vocabulary and translations (See all)
We would appreciate it if you could reply as soon as possible. We would really value a quick response from you.
I greatly appreciate your efforts. I value the work you have done.
I would appreciate it (if you could do...): I would be very grateful (if you could do...)
(They did not) appreciate (the danger): (They did not) understand, comprehend (the danger), (they were not) aware of, conscious of (the danger)
UK: I appreciate your advice: thank you so much.
US: I'd appreciate it if you would tidy up your bedroom, please.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Glen doesn't appreciate your sophisticated American humor."
- "As I begin this new chapter in my life, substituting meaningless sexual encounters with meaningful brush strokes, I would appreciate the support of my colleagues as I reveal the fruits of my labor."
- "Kwik-e-Market really appreciates your feedback."
- "It is appreciated."
- "The important thing is that you appreciate this fine French delicacy."
- "It's best way to appreciate city."
- "Anyway, I really appreciate the opportunity to pursue this type of unorthodox training at the company's expense, and I heartily recommend to the rest of the staff to follow through and do something similar."
- "I appreciate it."
- "I don't appreciate these kind of calls."
- "girls appreciate them.'"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Appreciate'? Share it with us!