Definition As for
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
as for (myself): concerning, with respect to, taking about (myself)
As for Horatio, tell him that I'll talk to him later.
- "As for your dog Stink, I can prove he's crazy."
- "As for crashing into the ocean, it's something I'd like to avoid."
- "As for nap time, I'm afraid I remain unconvinced of its efficacy."
- "As for the area around the building's entrance, I am pretty confident that the bike is resting on public property."
- "As for being close to public transport, I don't think it could have been any closer to the railroad tracks."
- "Lawyer : As for the tax evasion, I've made an appointment with the best accountant in town tomorrow at 10.00 am, at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "As for the fragrance, I'm no expert, but it smells similar enough to merit a closer analysis from our experts."
- "As for the recent drop of Delavigne sales in your stores, I doubt it's related to our brand name."
- "As for myself, I'm still suffering from a head cold."
- "As for your sexist comments, I am willing to consider them as jokes made in poor taste in the heat of the moment."
Still having difficulties with 'As for'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'As for'? Share it with us!