Definition As well
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
as well: also, too, additionally
We have that shirt in blue, and in green as well.
- "Kevin : Well Mrs Lee, because your factory seems so versatile, I was wondering if you would be able to handle our cosmetic packaging as well."
- "Shannon : It sounds like you might need life insurance as well."
- "Philip seems very satisfied with his training, so now I urge each of you to pursue a training program which will be beneficial not only to you, but the company as well."
- "And would you mind washing the windshield as well?"
- "Please keep in mind that Horatio enjoys the special status that comes with being a Delavigne Corp partner, as well one of the foremost perfumers in the world."
- "Lawyer : I'm afraid that there's some bad news as well, Mr. Capone."
- "We're thrilled as well Bruno."
- "We need to do something about the volunteer test monkeys as well."
- "More importantly I've decided to make one of your dreams come true as well."
- "I went ahead and did some research into your mother as well."
Still having difficulties with 'As well'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'As well'? Share it with us!