Definition At the same time
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(I can read and watch tv) at the same time: (I can read and watch tv) simultaneously, concurrently, together, at the same instant
Albert has been seeing two women at the same time for 20 years! Neither them have found out yet, but if they do they'll be furious.
- "At the same time I would also like to take that opportunity to briefly review Delavigne's latest offering of products and services, and perhaps even convince you to have dinner with me."
- "I can't reveal that information because. at the same time"
- "He then burns the paper with a lighter, while singing and dancing at the same time."
- "Or perhaps you'd like to come to my book club which takes place at the same time on Tuesday evenings?"
- "Especially if there are other cosmetic products on the face at the same time."
- "Jean : I heard about a terrible pigeon epidemic where pigeons are dying and flying at the same time."
- "I wish there were enough room on my screen to display both documents at the same time!"
- "At the same time, Philip developed a talent for sales while travelling door to door with his father and selling first hot dogs, then toasters, and eventually insurance policies."
- "It is clear that Delavigne should be looking at targeting the male 15-24 age group, while at the same time advertising the fact that Delavigne products have no negative side effects for males of this age range."
- "You'll want to summarise what you've been talking about earlier, and at the same time politely establish your authority at the podium."
Still having difficulties with 'At the same time'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'At the same time'? Share it with us!