English vocabulary and translations (See all)
I'm not available at 3pm as I have a meeting. Can we meet at 4pm?
an availability: a period of time when a person is not busy, a schedule of free time
UK: Would you be available for a meeting next week?
US: My availability is very limited: I'm a busy man.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "As a special treat, we have an exclusive perfume range which is only available in this store."
- "Are you available next week for a follow-up interview?"
- "- Breakfast is available at a small extra charge (£7)."
- "I just wanted to follow up on our conversation yesterday, and let you know that I'll be available for a telephone interview on Tuesday of next week."
- "After consulting with my team of accountants and reviewing our various accounts, I've discovered that the company has a surplus of available cash."
- "We will keep your CV on file and contact you if any positions become available."
- "Brian : Ms. Doleman, I've got Phillip Cheeter in Sales available to talk to you, I'll transfer your call."
- "Let me just check our availability."
- "Art dealer : The other two are still available, though."
- "In the event of a delay of more than 3 hours, refreshments will be available."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Available'? Share it with us!