English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a bathroom (US): a room to wash yourself; a toilet, restroom, a W.C.
Note that in the UK, a "bathroom" is a place where we wash ourselves.
- "It's also my favorite fragrance, so I always keep a bottle in the bathroom. When he's got the urge to burn something, he just helps himself!"
- "Future man : No one goes to the bathroom in 2568!"
- "I recently had guests visit me, and I was quite embarrassed to have to apologize to them about the state of my bathroom. Explaining the large pieces of wood and plaster lodged in the toilet and sink was particularly difficult."
- "I think I need to go to the bathroom.."
- "I have one bedroom, one living room, one bathroom, and one kitchen."
- "Any personal items left in the bedrooms or bathrooms will become the property of Happy Tulips B & B."
- "Merced Heights: 1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom Spacious Condo"
- "Very soon, millions of people will be singing "It hurts so bad" when they go to the bathroom. We will pay you 0.0000001 dollar per flush."
- "Sorry for the whole webcam in the bathroom incident."
- "This includes the bedrooms, the bathrooms, the toilets, the roof, under the bed, and hanging out of the window."
Still having difficulties with 'Bathroom'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Bathroom'? Share it with us!