English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a bicycle, a bike: a two-wheeled vehicle moved by pressing down on pedals with your feet
- "On a bike."
- "Incidentally, I will need a space for both my bicycle and unicycle."
- "Furthermore, why is someone with your salary salvaging abandoned bikes out of trash cans?"
- "Yes, I am familiar with the bike to which you are referring."
- "As for the area around the building's entrance, I am pretty confident that the bike is resting on public property."
- "It's not the first time I've noticed this bike, but today I paused to take a closer look and I was rather shocked to discover that it's not locked up!"
- "Subject: Broken Bicycle"
- "I've done a quick calculation of the replacement parts necessary, and the cost would be significantly less than the purchase of a new bicycle, especially since I know of a place where I can get parts second-hand."
- "Subject: RE: Broken Bicycle"
- "On my way into the office the other day I noticed an old bicycle just outside the main entrance to the Treasure Trove Towers."
Still having difficulties with 'Bicycle'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Bicycle'? Share it with us!