English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a bicycle, a bike: a two-wheeled vehicle moved by pressing down on pedals with your feet
- "It's not the first time I've noticed this bike, but today I paused to take a closer look and I was rather shocked to discover that it's not locked up!"
- "Subject: RE: Broken Bicycle"
- "As for the area around the building's entrance, I am pretty confident that the bike is resting on public property."
- "On my way into the office the other day I noticed an old bicycle just outside the main entrance to the Treasure Trove Towers."
- "On a bike."
- "I've done a quick calculation of the replacement parts necessary, and the cost would be significantly less than the purchase of a new bicycle, especially since I know of a place where I can get parts second-hand."
- "Yes, I am familiar with the bike to which you are referring."
- "Incidentally, I will need a space for both my bicycle and unicycle."
- "Subject: Broken Bicycle"
- "Furthermore, why is someone with your salary salvaging abandoned bikes out of trash cans?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Bicycle'? Share it with us!