English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a body: a physical form (of a person or an animal); a physical structure
a body of evidence a (large) amount of proof
UK: I love to rub cocoa butter all over my body.
US: The bodies were found in an alley outside the club.
- "Good: Covers smell of bad body odour"
- "What should we do with the body?"
- "It was quite perplexing to hear this, because in your e-mail, you used the phrase "bodies everywhere", which evokes an image of multiple deaths."
- "Your pale body has seen many hamburgers."
- "IF MY BODY WASHES UP ON A BEACH, PLEASE RETURN IT TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER: BRUNO DELAVIGNE."
- "Chakras are meridian points, the center of spiritual power in the human body."
- "Although we haven't recovered their bodies, we now bury the things that Bruno Delavigne and Horatio Oléré loved best: Bruno's dog Stink, and Horatio's monkey Giuseppe."
- "Brazilian 1 Minute massage: Providing busy professionals with all the benefits of a full body massage in a fraction of the time!"
- "Sorry about the body!"
- "Brian : We know for a fact that barking was heard in the vicinity of the copy machine at 7.15 pm, just 3 minutes before Stink's body was discovered in the hallway!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Body'? Share it with us!