English vocabulary and translations (See all)
busy: occupied; active, doing an activity; crowded
I'm busy at the moment, I've got lots of work to do.
The city center is very busy at night. It's full of people looking for fun.
- "I haven't been this busy since we faked the moon landing."
- "Bruno : I'm sorry Jean, I'm a busy guy."
- "Brazilian 1 Minute massage: Providing busy professionals with all the benefits of a full body massage in a fraction of the time!"
- "Are you busy?"
- "Steffi : I hope I do not disturb you, you must be a busy man."
- "I'm busy until Friday at 3.15PM, so perhaps you would like to 'drop by' at 3.20PM."
- "I'll be brief, as we're both busy people: You are the father of my child."
- "My servers could handle 10 times the traffic if they weren't busy apologizing for your shit code base."
- "He's a very busy man."
- "I can't smell, my grandfather died in a perfume explosion, and then I was a little busy creating this multinational perfume company that pays your salaries, okay?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Busy'? Share it with us!