English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a colleague: someone you work with, an associate, a fellow worker
Let me introduce you to my colleague Susan Bliss. We are working on the new project together.
- "The idea is that a man can create a sense of untouchable, unquestionable power around himself simply by wearing the perfect suit: colleagues fear him, bosses respect him and clients trust him. All this, thanks to his suit."
- "My name is Bruno Delavigne, and alongside me for this very special press conference is my colleague and partner, Horatio Oléré."
- "The goal is to create understanding amongst your colleagues."
- "Dearest Colleagues"
- "Pity colleagues in close proximity'."
- "As I begin this new chapter in my life, substituting meaningless sexual encounters with meaningful brush strokes, I would appreciate the support of my colleagues as I reveal the fruits of my labor."
- "Philip : What's happening colleagues?"
- "Polly : Hello fellow colleagues!"
- "Brian : Sensei, we're colleagues of Icarus Quincy, the man who murdered one of your karate students."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Colleague'? Share it with us!