English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a correspondent: a person employed by a newspaper, a television station, etc. to report on a particular subject
- "by James Smithe, Political Correspondent"
- "We're here with our Scandinavian correspondent Jonas Jensen."
- "Moira McDonald is breastfeeding at the moment, but we do have our business correspondent, Janine Overtime, here."
- "Catastrophe correspondent"
- "Today we are going to talk about fox hunting with our European correspondent, Rupert Kensington."
- "I'm Brent Vanderplop and I'm joined in the studio by our political correspondent Wendy Boyd."
- "Welcome to the program. Today we're with our business correspondent, Janine Overtime."
- "To help me learn about this great, white, unnaturally clean place is Scandinavian correspondent Jonas Jensen."
- "I'm Brent Vanderplop and joining me with some breaking news is Rupert Kensington, our European Correspondent."
- "Today we welcome correspondent Lotsa Medals to our program to report on the Winter Olympics."
Still having difficulties with 'Correspondent'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Correspondent'? Share it with us!