English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a correspondent: a person employed by a newspaper, a television station, etc. to report on a particular subject
- "Today we are going to talk about fox hunting with our European correspondent, Rupert Kensington."
- "Today we welcome correspondent Lotsa Medals to our program to report on the Winter Olympics."
- "Moira McDonald is breastfeeding at the moment, but we do have our business correspondent, Janine Overtime, here."
- "Welcome to the program. Today we're with our business correspondent, Janine Overtime."
- "by James Smithe, Political Correspondent"
- "We're here with our Scandinavian correspondent Jonas Jensen."
- "I'm Brent Vanderplop and I'm joined in the studio by our political correspondent Wendy Boyd."
- "To help me learn about this great, white, unnaturally clean place is Scandinavian correspondent Jonas Jensen."
- "I'm Brent Vanderplop and joining me with some breaking news is Rupert Kensington, our European Correspondent."
- "I'm Brent Vanderplop, and I'm with you until the end of the program. Right now we have Radio Rhubarb's financial correspondent, Stella Mercato, who is with us to talk about a subject that's very close to my heart: money."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Correspondent'? Share it with us!