English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to create (a clone of oneself): to make, to engineer, to invent (a clone of oneself)
God created heaven and earth. Amen.
UK: I've created the most delicious cake ever.
US: Look Igor, I've created a monster!
- "The goal is to create understanding amongst your colleagues."
- "We want to create an advertisement for our product, Outback Cologne: something musical to accompany a television ad."
- "Me, because I'm unable to smell, and Horatio because he creates smells."
- "Consequently, I have created a "bucket list" of the things I hope to accomplish before dying, and have asked you to do the same."
- "I look forward to meeting the man capable of creating such a painting."
- "And how do you create positive energy?"
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "I'm not sure how you work together, but sometimes a little friction can create a more positive work environment."
- "Youri say that Kalack country was created when giant salamander Bourishnakov make kisses and sexy time with Yabadev the Cruel."
- "Created database of personnel using PurpleSoft Software"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Create'? Share it with us!