English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a credit card: a small plastic card which can be used as a method of payment, the money being paid back at a later time
- "I'll pay by credit card please."
- "In order to reactivate your PlasterCard, it is essential that you confirm your credit card information below"
- "In this case, they want your credit card details so that they can buy things using your PlasterCard!"
- "To reduce the risk of credit card fraud, we have recently updated our security system."
- "I just wanted to check something: my CVV code is the last three digits on the back of my credit card, right?"
- "Bruno : You don't take credit cards?"
- "I'm sorry, sir, we don't take credit cards."
- "I Just booked a plane ticket to Hong Kong using my personal credit card."
- "If you downgrade, we'll refund your credit card for $2500 - the difference between economy and business airfare."
- "Philip : I'll be paying by credit card, but is it ok if I settle my bill tomorrow morning?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Credit card'? Share it with us!