English vocabulary and translations (See all)
customer service: customer care, assistance for clients
We guarantee you quality customer service. Our call center is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- "In order to improve our organization's reputation for service, here are some proven customer service guidelines that I have found particularly beneficial"
- "Therefore, I have decided to create a customer service department here at the San Francisco office."
- "Subject: Poor level of customer service"
- "Subject: Customer Service Department"
- "written by Trey Feltchenheimer, head of customer service"
- "Edward : But Bruno sir, if you're not satisfied with our customer service, please allow me to offer you a 50-dollar voucher for the perfume of your choice."
- "Edward : ( on phone ) Delavigne customer service, Edward Moon speaking."
- "( on phone ) Hello, Delavigne Customer service, Brian Jones speaking."
- "Helpful hints: informal guideline to Delavigne Corp's customer service policy"
- "I am not interested in outsourcing our customer service work to foreign countries for a variety of reasons."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Customer service'? Share it with us!