English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a dolphin: a gray-colored, friendly, very intelligent mammal (animal) that swims in the ocean (Flipper, Ecco etc.)
Delphine loves dolphins.
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
- "What is the dolphin saying?"
- "17% of our listeners believe Delavigne was eaten by dolphins, sharks or other sea monsters."
- "Dolphins, monkeys, chickens, dogs, tigers, goats, bears and even a camel named Sheeba."
- "Horatio : With the wales and the dolphins!"
- "Horatio : Did you know that dolphins can be racist?"
- "There is, however, one snag: the deodorant's unique chemical formula is produced by mixing extracts from several endangered species including pandas, polar bears and dolphins."
- "She has quite a collection of whale and dolphin posters."
- "Chapter 8: The Amazon years: casual nudity, Horatio Oléré and dolphin hormones"
- "All my dolphin friends are moving to land."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Dolphin'? Share it with us!