English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a dolphin: a gray-colored, friendly, very intelligent mammal (animal) that swims in the ocean (Flipper, Ecco etc.)
Delphine loves dolphins.
- "But I think it's a dolphin."
- "What is the dolphin saying?"
- "Dolphin : (*&%^*#$&()"
- "Hello Dolphin!"
- "Dolphin : #%*&^$#)_*($^(*@"
- "Dolphin : (*&^%&^)?"
- "Dolphin : (*&%_)#$&%$()#@$^(_*$#_@*(&^#$)(&@#^!"
- "It is exactly 9:07 am, and I am swimming alongside a dolphin."
- "I will now attempt to initiate a dialogue with the dolphin."
- "Dolphin : ()*&$#(*&%^@_&^"
Still having difficulties with 'Dolphin'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Dolphin'? Share it with us!