English vocabulary and translations (See all)
enough: sufficient, as much as necessary, adequate
There's enough food here to feed 100 people, so the 40 guests should be more than satisfied.
That's enough! Stop! I'm tired of this!
UK: There's enough food here to feed fifty people.
US: I've had enough of you. Get out of my house.
- "I guess the people here are nice enough."
- "Horatio : Enough!"
- "Cockney barman : Your Majesty, I can't apologise enough."
- "Lawrence Laughsalot : That's enough, Cheeter."
- "I wish there were enough room on my screen to display both documents at the same time!"
- "The teacher of the class has been hailed as a hero for bringing the incident to a swift end by saying, "Ok class, that's enough excitement for today, turn to page 54 of your textbooks: Trigonometry"."
- "The results should be enough to convince the jury of your innocence, and clear your good name."
- "I remind you that my home country, Ozsglackastan, is not yet part of Europe - the EU is not crazy enough to let us join."
- "Well, I think that's enough for one day."
- "Bruno : Alright alright, I've heard enough."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Enough'? Share it with us!