English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
enough: sufficient, as much as necessary, adequate
There's enough food here to feed 100 people, so the 40 guests should be more than satisfied.
That's enough! Stop! I'm tired of this!
UK: There's enough food here to feed fifty people.
US: I've had enough of you. Get out of my house.
- "Brian : Sir, I'm not sure if we have enough time for another flashback."
- "I remind you that my home country, Ozsglackastan, is not yet part of Europe - the EU is not crazy enough to let us join."
- "Horatio : Enough!"
- "Ludwig : That's enough!"
- "The results should be enough to convince the jury of your innocence, and clear your good name."
- "I guess the people here are nice enough."
- "Bruno : Enough!"
- "But I have the strength enough to shoot one more bullet."
- "Bruno : Alright alright, I've heard enough."
- "Well, I think that's enough for one day."
Still having difficulties with 'Enough'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Enough'? Share it with us!